Home » Brands » Cheetos
Cheetos, a global brand, launched in India in 1995 has been positioned as a brand which inspires imagination and a sense of adventure and fun.
Chester- The Cheetos Mascot
Chester Cheetah is Cheetos’ brand mascot. Chester Cheetah is the “Cool Cat” who accompanies
kids in their adventures. Chester is wild and witty, wears cool sun glasses and is great fun to be with. Most
importantly, Chester Cheetah is crazy for Cheetos.
The Cheetos portfolio
The Cheetos portfolio comprises of a range of exciting shapes and flavours in the extruded
segment. The portfolio comprises of Cheetos Masala Balls, Tangy loops, Cheese balls and Cheez Puffs.
- Cheetos is made using the best quality of raw materials, spices and flavors. All the raw materials used
for making your favorite snack are subjected to strict quality control at the reception before using in the
product. Strict vendor audits are conducted to ensure best quality at source.
- The plants where some of your favourite Cheetos variants are manufactured are also audited and certified
by various external agencies.
- These certifications include HACCP and certification by TQCSI(Australia), which confirms that the products
are manufactured in Food Safety Environment and the manufacturing process has adequate controls to track
products. Strict hygiene and sanitation standards are followed for the equipments, processes and facility
used for manufacturing of Cheetos. American Institute of Baking (USA), one of the best auditing bodies
for confirming process and product safety.
- The great looking packs of Cheetos are packed under unique hygiene conditions.
- A complete facility of bulk storage, transfers, packing and clearances are under surveillance for infestation as per PepsiCo India standards.
- Our Plants are ISO 14000 certified, which confirms that the manufacturing process ensures environmental safety.
Cheetos - Nutritional Facts & Ingredient Details